We work with best of breed global suppliers to deliver excellence within the Power sector:
2006-2007 ARCHS / MITAS (Turkish Company) JV awarded a contract from PCO to do the Engineering , procurement, construction, installation and commissioning of 132 Kv OHL between Nasiryah and Shatra for $15 million.
- Route survey.
- Design & Supply of steel towers from MITAS.
- Soil investigation.
- Design of foundations.
- Construction of steel towers
- Steel tower erection.
- Conductor stringing between towers.
- Grounding of steel towers.
- Commissioning and training of Iraqi staff
ARCHS since 2006 awarded supply and Engineering from the MOE / Iraq directorates “Upper Euphrates Transmission, Northern Transmission and Engineering Transmission Projects” to rebuild the country infrastructure power for Substations from ABB/Sweden, ABB/Switzerland, ABB/Italy, ABB/Brazil and ABB / Spain, some of these contracts through direct invitations to ABB and other offering ABB equipment through ARCHS to do the equipment supply. The following contracts awarded and supplied by ARCHS, ABB/ARCHS consortium and equipment supplied from ABB:-
- The supply of protection relays to Upper Euphrates Transmission for 620,000 USD. Finished 2007.
- The Supply of 60 x 400 KV CB to Upper Euphrates Transmission for 16 million USD, supply finished November 2011.
- The Supply of 400 KV switchgear spare parts to North Transmission for 600,000 USD.
- The supply of 3 x 132 KV bushings to North Transmission for 350,000 USD.
- The supply of 3 x Adapters to the 3 x 132 Kv Bushings to North Transmission for 80,000 USD.
- The supply of 400 Kv complete diameter to Diyala substation extension from Engineering Transmission Projects doing Engineering, procurement and client staff training for 15 million Euro. The contract finished October 2010.
- The award of supply of 3 x 400 Kv power transformers single phase with spare parts from ABB / Spain, 3 x oil filters with spare parts from ARRAS MAXEI group in France to North Transmission. The contract value is for 3.5 Million Euro, supply finished October 2012.
- The award to supply 10 x 132 / 33 Kv, 45 MVA to Basra Governorate from ABB / Italy for 25 million USD, contract signed December 2013, Supply finish October 2014.
- The award to supply 5 x 132 / 33 Kv, 45 MVA to Basra Governorate from ABB / Italy for 13 million USD, contract signed Dec 2016, Supply finish September 2017.